Junior rugby is back on again with a high number of teams have registered for the Southern Lions Junior 7s.
The tournament will span from U8s to U18s boys age groups with a U14s and U17s division set up for the Junior Girls.
During the day there will be bouncy castles, face painting and many other rugby related competitions for the whole family to enjoy.
There is still time to register a team for this great event with many age groups still having spots available.
Team nominations will be $200 per team with the fees going towards prizes, insurance and events costs.
All managers will need to register their team through the Rugby Xplorer or email Junior Competitions Coordinator – Monique Day Smith at Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to register through Rugby Xplorer.
1. My Account
→ Rugby Events > Register a Team
2. Enter Rugby Event name and “search”
3. Click Rugby Event name and “next”
4. Enter Team Name
5. Contact Name, Mobile and Email will appear for the primary account logged in
6. If you are a club admin, Select Club or ‘Not part of any Club’
7. Click “next”
8. Registration summary will appear
a. Registration Fees can be expanded to show the breakdown of registration (insurance, state and competition fees)
b. Any early bird discounts will appear here
c. 2% transaction fee will appear
9. Agree to Rugby AU T&Cs
10. Click “Pay”
11. Select payment option (if applicable)
a. Enter credit/ debit card details
b. Procedure through Zip Pay
c. Click “Make Payment’
12. Confirmation screen will appear, and confirmation email will be sent to the team manager
For more information click here