Are you looking for an opportunity to take up an exciting new challenge, which will use and develop your existing knowledge, skills and life experiences?
RugbyWA is the governing body of rugby union in Western Australia and an exciting and dynamic place to work and grow your skills and experience.
The people and culture are what make us who we are and what we do.
We are an inclusive, collaborative, professional, diverse, dedicated team with a variety of skillsets and experience that come together every day for a common purpose.
Each member of our team is unique and valued for their different abilities, embracing a culture that is all about, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
We welcome enquiries, as we are constantly looking for talented people with the ability and motivation to advance our organisation and our sport.
RugbyWA, as part of Rugby Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to improving employment opportunities for Indigenous Australians.
This role relates to managing and coordinating the activities related to female development, representative teams and talent pathway programs within Rugby WA.The role will develop, support and coordinate a range of processes related to Rugby WA’s high-performance programming, including;
- Support player talent identification, coach and staff selection processes for regional, state and academy programs
- Related communications and logistics
- Design academy programs to foster the development of players with the aim of progressing them to the Western Force Academy.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships within our key stakeholders on matters related to the talent management programs and pathway teams.
- Support the upskilling and mentoring of coaches within the academy and representative pathway
General Manager Community
The strategic objectives for this role relate to providing leadership and management of the Community Rugby team in the servicing and growth of affiliate clubs and the development and delivery of competitions that engage, attract and retain players across the state, providing quality and robust competitions in all forms of our game. This encompasses;
- The fostering of positive and proactive relationships with key stakeholders across the Community focusing on service excellence, participation growth and retention
- Oversee the delivery Junior and Senior rugby competitions, Finals Series and the development and the male and female rugby 7's program across Western Australia.
- Sports integrity, judiciary and disciplinary processes and the implementation of Rugby Australia’s Code of Conduct.
- Conducting regular reviews with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement in service delivery
- Related departmental expenditure and budgetary control
This role relates to ensuring the effective management, development, implementation and monitoring of regulatory processes across the sport in Western Australia, encompassing;
- Development of related processes to ensure currency and compliance with prevailing legislation (e.g. Working with Children, Child Safeguarding)
- Development and delivery of related education initiatives to key stakeholders
- Related administration and reporting
- Management and coordination of Rugby WA’s judiciary process including Code of Conduct, Disciplinary and Grievance case management
- Adherence to Rugby Australia policy and guidelines
If you would like to apply for the Integrity Officer role, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org