The 2020 Fortescue Senior Rugby Grand-Finals series is just around the corner and with such an exciting yet challenging year, we have some quick tips for when you attend McGillivray Oval this Saturday.
- This year McGillivray Oval will be fenced event with entry costing $8 for adults, $5 for concession and under 16s will go in free.
- Supporters will be able to enter from one main entrance on the western side of the ground.
- Players and support staff will need to enter from north western entrance next to the bus bay.
- Access to UWA Sports Park is either from Brockway Road or Stephenson Road / HBF Stadium.
- We all want you to have a good time responsibly with bars located at the venue and majority of the spectator area being licensed with consideration to the family zones. There is a strict no BYO policy.
- Due to COVID restrictions pets will not be allowed on the venue this year, please leave your pets at home.
- All of UWA Sports Park is a no smoking venue
- Food vans will be available at the ground
- Toilets will also be situated all around the precinct
- The WA Government has on 18th September introduced new guidelines regarding the protection of the community against the spread of COVID-19.
Please do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell,
- All patrons are Invited to provide a name & phone number on entry,
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres from other patrons not from the same household.
- Take advantage of the hand sanitisers provided around the grounds.
- Follow health protocols if coughing or sneezing.
- Support our volunteers in keeping everyone safe at the event.
- If you do feel unwell during the event, please approach one of our volunteers who shall assist you and arrange medical support.
- While McGillivray Oval is large, the event will have a 5000-person entrance limit.
- Please be respectful to our volunteers and staff.
Where to watch the games
All games on field on will be live streamed on the RugbyWA YouTube Page and website.
The Fortescue Premiership Final will also be replayed on Free TV station NITV on Sunday, October 18 at 11:30am AWST
Field One – Live streamed on the RugbyWA Youtube Page
11:00am - Joondalup (2) vs Associates (4) - Belt Up Colts
12:40pm - Palmyra (1) vs Cottesloe (2) - FMG Reserve Grade Division 1
2:40pm - Joondalup (5) vs UWA (7) - Fortescue Championship Division
4:20pm - Associates (1) vs Cottesloe (2) - Fortescue Premiership Division
11:20am - Palmyra (2) vs Joondalup (4) - FMG Third Grade Division 1
1:00pm - Kalamunda (1) vs Wanneroo (2) - ATA Women's
2:30pm - Kwinana (1) vs Perth Irish (2) - FMG Community Grade
12:30pm - Associates (6) vs Coastal Cavaliers (5) - FMG Third Grade Division 2
2:00pm - Kalamunda (6) vs Wanneroo (8) - FMG Reserve Grade Division 2