Following on from the major strides taken in 2020, RugbyWA has opened applications for a new Female Game Manager to take the reins and grow the game into the future.
Picking up from the incredible work achieved by Female Development and Pathway Manager Sian Freeman the Female Game Manager will be in charge of running key female programs such as Girl's club and the newly formed Female Developing Player Program.
The position will play a key role to establishing the female game’s growth through engagement with National, State and Community layers of the game.
- Provide direct oversight to the Super Women’s program operation
- Manage the Emerging squad and State Youth 18’s program
- Lead and develop the junior club Under 14-17years program
- Provide operation support for State teams attending national competitions
- Consult with Rugby Department managers and corporate staff to align services
- Manage development officers in the performance of duties and tasks
- Advise and support clubs to build capacity for sustainability and growth of the game
- Coordinate and prepare promotions and gala days for primary & secondary schools
- Ensure that programs and staffs have the tools and equipment to perform their roles
- Support, and develop staffs in the field in the management of their performance
- Uphold staff disciplines and adherence procedures and policies
- Handle escalated staff grievances, complaints, and discipline as needed
- Foster and develop team culture
- Assist where required to facilitate aligned programs and events
- Ensure effective planning and management of resources
- Maintain consistent, proactive planning to achieve targets
- Ensure complete final check and sign-off ahead of purchase and ensuing invoicing
Applications close: Monday 15th January 2021
Please submit CV, Cover Letter or any inquiries to Director of Rugby Steve Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should address the purpose of the role in their CV