Joondalup Brothers have released multiple coaching opportunities at the club in the hope of building elite coaches from the grassroots up.
After an extremely successful year across all grades the Joondalup Brothers are seeking expressions of interest for highly motivated coaches to help build the club across their junior sides U6's to U18's through to their senior side where the club fields a Premier Grade, Reserve Grade, Colts, Third Grade and Community Grade side.
Joondalup Brothers have Premier & Reserve Grade coaching opportunities available for suitable, working alongside Premier Grade head coach Adam Munro and Director of Rugby at the club David Wells.
The club is looking to up-skill and develop coaches of all levels looking to build an elite coaching group to ensure the longevity and success of the Northern club from juniors all the way through to seniors.
Brothers are also seeking expressions of interest and applications for Manager positions in their junior and senior teams for the 2021 season.
Joondalup Brothers RUFC boasts a supportive environment for volunteers with a family feel, characterised by an international mix of players, coaches, administrators and spectators.
The club looks to build on its strong pathway for all coaches that focusses on coaches at all levels with opportunities to coach within our clubs junior & senior academy programs.
The 2020 season saw the club launch its in house Coach Education Program and Coaching Network with great effect, these initiatives ensure coaches were connected and supported throughout the year which was integral to their development.
- Must support and adhere to the clubs values, coaching philosophies and conditions of coaching as set out in the clubs Coach Application Form.
- Must be Smart Rugby Compliant and have a minimum RU Level 1 coaching accreditation,
- OR be willing to undertake Smart Rugby and a Level 1 coaching courses if you are new to coaching.
- Must be Smart Rugby Compliant and hold a minimum RU Level 1 (Preferable Level 2) coaching accreditation,
- Include a brief (1 page) CV of coaching history history.
- Position and Grade you would like to Coach.
- Include your coaching goals and aspirations.
- Ability to plan, design, implement and review a training program consistent with the clubs values and philosophy.
- Proven experience within a senior or colts program.
- Excellent rugby knowledge.
- Thrive in a team environment.
- All applications to be received by Saturday 5th December 2020
- Applicants short listed and contacted for interview process by Saturday 12th December 2020
- Coach/s appointed by Saturday 19th December 2020
Any coach enquiries please contact the Director of Rugby David Wells on 0402 209 944, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org