RugbyWA is now fielding applications for a new Education Manager tasked with running coach development and building capacity at clubs and schools.
The Education Manager is tasked with managing coaching seminars at all levels as well as liaising with giving support to referees and officials.
- In conjunction with community, pathway, and participation managers, integrate education projects.
- Manage RWA staff development portfolio.
- Support coach development of Emerging and State representative players and coach mentoring.
- Up-skill club/school Zone Development Officers for delivery of coach accreditation programs.
- Maintenance and updating of Rugby Australia data base.
- Conduct Training and education forums to enable club-school cluster model.
- Maintain community coach depth chart.
Applications close: Monday 30th November 2020
Please submit CV, Cover Letter or any enquires to Director of Rugby Steve Anderson at email@example.com
Applicants should address the purpose of the role in their CV