RugbyWA are now accepting applications for a full-time High-Performance Program Coordinator.
Purpose of the role
- Coordinate the successful delivery and supporting operations for: Academy; State teams - Super Women and U18 ladies; U19’s; U18 & Schools; U16’s, U15’s and 7’s teams.
- Facilitate partnership and support arrangements with external stakeholders; Rugby AU, Future Force Foundation, Western Force or others as required
Knowledge, abilities and skills required
- Strong Leadership skills, motivational capabilities and a strong team work ethic combined with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A passion for sport and understanding of sports administration with emphasis on how this interacts and supports the game of Rugby Union.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic to operational planning and delivering programs.
- Sound Financial management skills and ability to develop effective financial business plans while abiding by detailed checking and tracking mechanisms.
- A knowledge of the primary and secondary school sport systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Excellent oral, written and effective presentation and group communication skills.
- An ability to work as part of a small and committed professional team.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Driver’s License.
- An understanding of all levels of Rugby Coaching Accreditation
- Demonstrated experience in working with and instructing children.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and delivering programs.
- A current ARU Level 1 Coaching Accreditation or equivalent is desirable.
- A current ARU Level 1 Refereeing Accreditation is desirable
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications close Friday 14th February 2020 at 5pm (Perth time)