RugbyWA have opened applications for a full time development officer tasked to guide the next generation of female talent within our game.
The role will provided a major focus in retention and recruitment of female participation all while working in all of RugbyWA's development and education programs including, RugbyRoos Get Into Rugby, Foxtel Touch 7s and more.
Purpose of Role
- To deliver Rugby sampling and promotional initiatives/programmes throughout Perth and selected Country Areas
- To deliver junior participation, recruitment, retention, coach education & club development programmes.
- To increase the profile and participation numbers of female rugby.
- Closing date for applications Wednesday 13th November
- Only successful candidates will be notified.
- To apply for the role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com