RugbyWA are looking for a highly experienced coach eager to advance the next generation in WA talent as squad coach of the RugbyWA Development Academy.
The development squad coach will lead talented U15-U18 players as part of RWA’s Academy talent identification program. Reporting to the Performance Director, the successful candidate will work with Senior and Junior academy lead coaches in selection and program delivery.
ROLE AND PURPOSE
- To develop applied rugby skills.
- Plan, coach and deliver sessions relevant to role and purpose
- Academy coach support
- Session content, assessment
- Positional-skill profile
- Player selection
- Coach education support
JOB HOLDER REQUIREMENTS - SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Coaching experience commiserate with responsibilities and duties
- Sound knowledge of Academy structures
- Experience in relation to academy and or coaching systems.
Specific/Technical skills and knowledge
- Minimum Level 2 with commitment to complete Level 3 coaching accreditation (or commiserate experience)
- Desire to complete World Rugby Educator Program; Rugby Australia Assessing Coach Program
- Work as member of RWA High Performance Academy staffs
- Portray a competent and professional image.
For position detail contact: Steve Anderson - 0448226133
Applications: Graham Cooper - firstname.lastname@example.org