The Rugby WA Juniors Executive are proud to announce an offer to all clubs and Junior Community players and families of the release of up to $50,000 of hardship funding from the Juniors cash reserves for the purpose of supporting families hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
The funding is available to provide direct financial support to assist any families facing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on their personal and family circumstances.
The funding will be determined by the WA local rugby clubs via submitting an application to email@example.com for families that apply under the following criteria.
- A formal application as per the table in this letter is completed and submitted to the respective club.
- Club leaders make an assessment of their understanding of the situation.
- Club Leaders submit the application via firstname.lastname@example.org with their confirmation of the situation.
- The Junior Executive will review all applications and distribute funding according to the request and situation.
- A family in hardship with multiple players may request support on behalf of more than one player.
- There is a financial limit of $300 per player maximum.
- Applications can be submitted at any time but are encouraged to do this as soon as possible prior 29th June 2020.
The junior executive hope club members find this support of value are striving towards the goal at getting all junior participants back to the game as easy as possible.