Get Into Rugby
Ready to sign up? Follow the simple steps below and get ready to hit the field!
1. Register or sign in through Rugby Xplorer here.
2. For those on a computer select ''Register'' on the left hand tab.
3. For those on the app select ''More'' at the bottom and then ''Register''
4. Search for one of the Rugby Clubs listed below on this page
5. Select ‘’Get into Rugby participant’’ under 'Role'
6. Follow the prompts for personal details and payment
Alternatively email email@example.com and we will come back to you with more information or assistance.
Get into Rugby Clubs
New South Wales
Scone Junior Rugby Union Club
49 Aberdeen Street, Scone, 2337
Sylvania Bulldogs Rugby Union Club
A.R Hurst Reserve, 1R the Promendate, Sylvania, 2224
Rockdale Rugby Union Club
310 West Botany Street, Rockdale, 2216
Coffs Harbour Crusaders Rugby Club
600A Hogbbin Dr, Coffs Harbour, 2452
Easts Junior Rugby Club
Dangar Park, Newcastle, 2304
Lower Mid North Coast
Nabiac Street, Nabiac, 2312
Hornsby Junior Rugby Club
James Park, Hornsby, 2077
Port Macquarie Junior Rugby Club
Stuarts Park, Port Macquarie, 2444
Woodville Rugby Union Club
Gleneagles Reserve, Ailsa Avenue, Seaton, 5023
Casey Crusaders Rugby Union Club
Clyde Recreation Reserve, 10 Pattersons Rd, Clyde North
Norths Junior Rugby Club
Hugh Courtney Oval, Wavell Heights, 4030
Interested in running a 'Get into Rugby' program at your Club?
Follow the steps below and get set to expand your Rugby family!
1. Complete the interest form here and an RA staff member will be in contact within 48 hours
2. Once program details are decided with RA the Club Administrator can log onto Rugby Xplorer
3. Select 'Club admin' > 'Administration' > 'Payment Settings' > 'Add Payment Setting'
4. Select 'Registration Type' > 'Get into Rugby'
5. Select 'Duration' > 'Season' OR enter number of weeks
6. Select 'Open Registration'
7. Select the “Variables” tab
8. Select 'Group' > 'Get into Rugby participant'
9. Enter age range
10. Add your 'Club Fee' and click “+”
11. Once all groups and fees for that registration type and duration have been added click 'Save'
12. Your Club Admin will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours and an automatic credit of $550 for equipment will be added to the account
13. An RA staff member will then send through details regarding the online store plus online coaching and marketing materials
14. The club member running the program must also complete a free ‘Smart Rugby’ accreditation course which can be accessed here.