Minor Premiers Associates Rugby Union Football Club are seeking expressions of interest and applications from highly motivated coaches and managers.
Teams and positions we are seeking expressions of interest for the 2021 season and beyond include:-
- Club Head Coach - all grades, overall direction and mentoring to all club coaching staff.
- Team Coaching / Multiple Assistant Coaching positions in Premier Grade, Reserve Grade and 3rd Grade
- Team Managers for all Grades as above plus Colts and 4th Grade
All interested current and prospective Coaches are encouraged to submit an application including;
- Brief resume of coaching credentials and qualifications.
- Position and / or Grade you are interested in.
- Covering letter with an outline of goals, approach and methodology for the role you are applying for.
Associates are committed to growing our volunteers by supportive encouragement and opportunities to increase their qualifications at all times.
The club have a great community / family feel at our club, and inclusive participation across Juniors to Seniors throughout the year.
So if you want to be part of the great momentum the club built in 2020, and involved in an exciting way forward with us, please send your application via email to;
Andrew Campbell - Director of Rugby firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to submit applications by 5pm, 16th November, 2020.
Indicative Process Timing -
- Review applications, short-listing and response to interested parties - by 20th November, 2020
- Discussions with successful applicants - closing on or before 26th November, 2020
- Preferred candidate selection - confirmation on or before 30th November, 2020