RugbyWA are on the hunt for a new full time development officer working in the role of Zone Coordinator.
Reporting to the Community Manager, the Zone Development Officer will deliver rugby programs in schools and clubs designed to grow participation.
The company is looking candidates that are passionate about rugby; possess or undertake relevant accreditations; and be prepared to work weekends and evenings.
Other competencies include:
- Hands on experience with planning to delivery phase
- Strong youth development knowledge
- Course presenter qualification
- Club & school program delivery knowledge desirable
Facilitate and implement the club-school cluster program:
- To inspire players and coaches to be involved in junior and school rugby.
- To maximize the participation of junior club and school players and coaches.
- To deliver a quality experience for players and coaches.
- To deliver promotional initiatives/programmes throughout designated RWA Zone and selected regional centres.
- To deliver club development programs (i.e. Try Rugby; Rugby7’s; RugbyRoos etc) that support game development.
Close date: December 4 2020
Please submit CV, Cover Letter or any enquires to Director of Rugby Steve Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org