RugbyWA is pleased to announce two senior employment opportunities working in community rugby.
With RugbyWA pushing into a new era of growing the game in the state, two full time positions have opened working within the rugby department.
The Participation Manager position is designed to lead the game’s growth and alignment for schools and club development.
- Lead development and alignment of the school-club cluster program to foster competition and participation growth
- Provide leadership and management of staffs and integrated services to support education, development and pathway programs
- In liaison with the Community Manager and Pathway Manager, provide oversight to establishing and managing the Independent Schools competition, including staff management and financial reporting
- Communicate, promote, and present initiatives that drive the quality and standard of our product in schools, tertiary and junior clubs throughout WA
- Manage and coordinate staffs in the delivery of targeted programs to increase the reach and participation of rugby including the female game
Position Circa: $65K (to be negotiated)
Close date: 13th November
Please submit CV, Cover Letter or any enquires to Director of Rugby Steve Anderson at email@example.com
The Pathway Manager leads player development opportunities for talented youth and State teams to compete at Rugby Australia’s national competitions.
- Plan, deliver and review Emerging, Representative and School Pathway programs including the continuous development of female representative game opportunities
- Integrate alignment of operation, within the pathway framework including: State Underage teams (15-19s); State Women’s & U18’s; and Youth 7’s program informing clubs and schools of selection format and process.
- Liaise directly with the Western Force Academy Coach and High-Performance Manager to align RWA Pathway including coaching and S&C standards
- Facilitate administration requirements for pathway program including partnership and support arrangements with Rugby AU, Future Force Foundation, Junior Executive and Western Force, and others as required.
- Manage the delivery of the Independent Schools competition with the Participation Manager, Community Manager, Education Officer and relevant development staff to incorporate services and resources
Please note cover letter should address the purpose set out in each PD.
RugbyWA are eager to welcome new faces into the organisation and are excited to start receiving applications.