There is still time to earn points for your club in the 2019 Healthy Club Competition as we head towards the Alcohol. Think Again sevens season.
Catering for all types of clubs the race is still on in all three division with still plenty of opportunity to earn precious points
Prizes will be allocated to the winners of the three divisions: premier clubs, community division clubs and regional clubs.
Clubs can easily give themselves the opportunity to boost their spot on the Health Club Competition table by doing the following things before the year ends:
- Emailing a photo of healthy food options in the club’s canteen.
- Emailing a photo of an Alcohol. Think Again posters within club bar location.
- Making sure your club is fully financial by November.
- Engagement by actively seeking to conduct and host educational courses at your club.
- Run a RugbyRoos Program at your club
- Run a "Get Into Rugby" club program at your club
- Enroll a team within the upcoming 7’s tournament
All clubs can start preparing early to be on top of the ladder for 2020 by doing the following things:
- Have partner logos on premier grade kits
- Make sure your constitution is up to date and sent in at the beginning of the year Start planning to host RugbyRoos and/ or Get Into Rugby programs at your club
- Encourage women to play and create a women’s team #growingthegame
- Prepare teams for Geraldton 10’s and South West’s 10’s
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Goodluck to all clubs!
Healthy Club Leaderboard