The Rugby WA Community Development Fund has been established to foster the development and playing of Rugby Union in the West Australian community. The funds support our youth players at all levels and focus on engaging and introducing youth at schools and in community club locations to the game via progressive formats from non-contact to contact.
- To support rugby development operations and introduction to Rugby Union activities at schools and clubs.
- To develop a wider participation base across metro and regional West Australia by supporting Rugby Union introduction activities in regional hubs.
- To facilitate the retention of players in the game through development activities that focus on enhancing game and club experiences.
- Support the development of Rugby enabling skills for coach’s and match officials.
- Support the maintenance of the home of Rugby WA and the High Performance facilities.
- Organise and deliver practical, hands on and safe experiential activities for Rugby Union.
- Facilitate the development of coaching capabilities at all levels from Schools through to Community Clubs.
- Providing knowledge, training and resources to facilitate the development activities across the state.
- Assist to fund the operation staff to ensure the game grows and develops.
- Ensure a sound financial base for the overall organisation’s sustainability.
- Enable the training and support to the development team to ensure safe, fun growth of the game.